Limited Lifetime Warranty
If at any time during the warranty period a Mueller scope is found to have a defect in material or workmanship, Mueller will, at our discretion, repair or replace it free of charge. The warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repair, alteration, improper installation, abuse or misuse.
The warranty is transferable and we do NOT require a registration card to be completed however we do require a copy of the original purchase receipt (proof of purchase), which must be from an Authorized Mueller Optics Dealer (sorry no exceptions) .
Please be sure when transferring the Scope to another user that a copy of the original purchase receipt is also transferred. Mueller reserves the right to replace any product, which has been discontinued from its product line with a new product of comparable value and function. This warranty shall be void if and no force of effect if an Mueller warranty inspector has determined the Mueller product has been abused, misused, mishandled, tampered with or damaged in anyway whatsoever. No implied warranty of this product is extended. Some states do not allow limitations of implied warranty so this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.Important:
Warranty service should be returned postage pre-paid to Mueller Optics LLC and NOT returned to the store where it was purchased. When returning products for warranty service include a note explaining the problem, a copy of the purchase receipt, a return shipping address, and contact information either a email address or phone number inside the box.
Return with a check or money order in the amount of $12.00 if the product was purchases more than 30 days from the date being returned to cover handling and return postage and insurance charges. If the product is being returned for warranty work with-in 30 days of purchased date, Mueller Optics will cover these charges. As defined by federal law, this is a limited Warranty.
- This warranty only applies in the United States
- Should a buyer provide Mueller Optics with a delivery address that is incorrect, the buyer will be held responsible for the item(s).
- When sending a product back for Warranty services, please be sure to get delivery confirmation or a tracking number, we will not be held responsible if a product is not received.
- When returning a scope for Warranty work, only include the contents of which the scope was purchased with. Please do not include mounting hardware, sunshades, or rings.
- Once an item(s) has been purchased, the item(s) becomes the property of the buyer and Mueller Optics will not give an exchange for that item(s). Even if the item(s) have not been opened.
For warranty service the consumer should send the Mueller Product to the warranty dept of Mueller Optics LLC.
Mueller Optics LLC
36500 FORD RD. # 106
WESTLAND MI 48185-2211
1. Before packing your scope up for return, be sure to fully examine the scope and mounting tube for any damage. If there is any residue left on the tube from your rings, please be sure to remove this first and then re-examine the tube for any tube damage left by the rings. Any tube damage, including dents, dings or impressions left by the rings will void the warranty.
2. A copy of this warranty is enclosed with each new Mueller Optics Product. Once a scope has been mounted, Mueller will not issue a refund and the warranty goes into effect. Mueller will not be held responsible for any typographical errors. If you have questions concerning our warranty, please contact us before making a purchase.